Write that Essay Intermediate Programme
Exciting Writing Tools
Using the latest in interactive writing tools, the Write that Essay Intermediate Programme is a step forward in the teaching of writing. Skill based, the programme develops key skills middle school students require to be successful writers at intermediate and beyond: fluency, precision, coherence, logic, structure, clarity, and analytical thought.
Cross curriculum and Fully Differentiated
Even struggling writers enjoy the interactive and colourful working environment. The programme is cross-curriculum. Teachers can create tasks suitable to the ability of the student. Images, key words, checklists, and acronyms can be customised by the teacher and link back to learning modules providing assistance for the student. Real time teacher marking tools allow the teacher to give learner feedback and build evidence portfolios.
- Can be used in class or as homework exercise
- View individual students working online and provide comments
- Provides basis of student learning for teacher/parent interviews
- Supports flipped classrooms as well as traditional teaching
- Supplement with Diagnostic Testing to provide insight into school writing abilities
- Add classroom resources to reinforce writing skills
- Professional Development extension with staff attending Write that Essay Workshops and Seminars
Contact us for more information on how Write that Essay Intermediate Programme can be incorporated in your school environment.